Main Sponsors 2023
The quality of the speakers and the contents updating make the conferences an important moment of discussion on technical, regulatory and commercial matters. The conferences are often of an international nature and have a large number of participants. The events, organized as part of Packaging Education, also offer networking opportunities and the chance to meet professionals from the entire supply chain. These characteristics have attracted, over the years, increasing interest from companies that have seized, in addition to an enrichment of industrial culture, also the opportunities of strategic operational marketing. In fact, these great events always attract a large audience, transversal, as represented by industrial professionals belonging to the whole packaging chain: producers of raw materials, packaging producers, users, service companies, among which the analysis laboratories and certification bodies stand out.
The “Main Sponsors” package offers companies the opportunity to select the conferences of their interest within the framework of the 2023 program.
The “Main Sponsor” formula allows to acquire great visibility among professionals and offers the opportunity to meet your B2B reference target.
Here are the opportunities offered by the sponsorship:
- Company logo always visible on the Packaging Meeting website and in all the newsletters relating to the year of sponsorship subscription
- Company logo shown on all communication relating to each selected event, during the promotion campaign: event program, website and dedicated DEM (sent to over 30,000 referents)
- Company logo shown in the webinar home screen, at the beginning of the event and during breaks
- Possibility of having 1 or more speeches per event, on technical-scientific contents and agreed in advance
- Free participation of 2 people for each selected event (4 links of free webinar connection, in case of online mode only)
CONDITIONS VALID FOR IN PRESENCE EVENTS:
- desk available in the room adjacent to the event. Shared desk for some events
- totem signs (construction and transport to be paid for by the sponsor)
- distribution of company information material at the desk. [At the shared desk for some events]